KRCL Recruitment 2020: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is asking candidates to apply for recruitment for 58 vacancies against the post of Technician. The candidates need to ensure to apply for the recruitment by filling the application form online on www.konkanrailway.com. Make sure to apply and submit the application form by 27/11/2020.
The following paragraph and table contains all the information on the recruitment process, make sure to go through all the details and follow the instructions as well.
KRCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician-III|
|Number of Vacancies||58|
|Last Date to Apply||27/11/2020|
KRCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to possess Class 10th with ITI certificate from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test and Document Verification of the candidates will be conducted to decide about their selection for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates applicants will be paid a lucrative amount as salary on a monthly basis as per the Pay Level-02.
Application Fees: The candidates who are applying need to pay the application fee as specified below:
- General and OBC Category: 500 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female Category/ Minority/ EBC Category: 250 Rupees
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of 18-33 years as on 01/01/2021. The candidates who belong to any reserved category will be able to claim relaxation in the upper age limit as per the regulations of the government law.
Official Website: www.konkanrailway.com
Important Instructions to apply for KRCL Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online application form on the official website of the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited provied above i.e www.konkanrailway.com.
- A recent passport size photo and signature of the candidate are to be uploaded by the applicant.
- Payment of the application fee is allowed only through online mode.
- The online application forms need to be submitted by 27/11/2020.
NOTE: Make sure to follow all the specified instructions carefully.