KPSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission is back again through its official notification of job for the posts of Teacher, Clerk, Assistant Engineer, Lower Division Clerk, and Others. The due date for the application through the online portal falls on 02nd June 2021. No application will be accepted after the above-mentioned date at any cost. Please follow the details in the paragraph below to know regarding the age criteria, the reward for work done, selection method, the process of online application, etc.
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Teacher, Cleck, AE, LDC, Steno & Executive Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kerala|
|Last Date To Apply||02 June 2021|
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders must have completed 07th Class, 10th/12th, Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Master’s from the accredited college, board, or institute.
Age Criteria: The reserved candidate will be covered under the special age relief introduced by the recruiter. The remaining candidates should be of 18-50 years.
Application Fee: It is important to know that the Kerala Public Service Commission will not charge applicants for the application on the vacant posts.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay provided by the KPSC will be under Rupees 9300-100000/-
Selection Procedure: The selection process of the Kerala Public Service Commission will be based on the Personal Interview, Written Test, and Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding KPSC Recruitment 2021–
Kerala Public Service Commission has clearly mentioned in its official notification that the application for the empty posts can be filled by the 02nd of June 2021.
How To Apply Online For KPSC Recruitment 2021–
- The online application can be submitted by the applicant online on https://keralapsc.gov.in.
- First of all, look upon the recruitment instructions to be followed for application.
- The next step is to fill up the complete information about the candidate’s name, address, qualifications, experience, caste, etc., in the online form.
- Upload the documents as proof of educational details, age, caste & experience, etc.
- The scanned photograph with the signature in a digital form must be upload on the website.
- The applicant must have a hard copy of the form for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Candidates are not bound to send the printout of the application form to any address.