KPSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has organized a job fair through which the department is asking the potential candidates for the application of the posts of Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant Personnel Manager, Lecturer, X-Ray Technician, and Others. The desired can submit the application through the online platform by May 05, 2021. The information about the post is provided by the Kerala Public Service Commission in the article below that includes salary scale, application processing, how to apply, and much more.
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant Personnel Manager, Lecturer, X-Ray Technician, and Others|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kerala|
|Last Date To Apply||05th May 2021|
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be the holder of a 10th, 12th, Bachelor/Masters or Diploma Certificate from the authorized body approved by the government.
Age Criteria: The aspirant will get the age details in the official para.
Application Fee: Fee is exempted by the KPSC.
Pay Scale: According to the government norms, the salary paid to the candidates under different ranges as per the nature of the post you are applying for, its range will be Rs. 1680-89000/-
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done by the Personal Interview followed by the process of document verification.
Important Details Regarding KPSC Recruitment 2021–
The candidates can apply for the various posts of Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant Personnel Manager, and other vacancies until 05/05/2021.
The preference of candidates in addition to the qualifying degrees will depend upon the skills they possess.
How To Apply Online For KPSC Recruitment 2021–
- The complete application process will run in an online mode.
- The first step consists to check out the detailed application instructions on the website.
- Tab on ‘Apply Online’ and enter the details in the form asked by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Upload the essential academic as well as other related certificates including the passport size latest photograph of the person named in the application.
- The candidate must carefully recheck the details before the end of the submission.
- It is necessary to keep the printout of the application form for further reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Please make sure to check the notifications which are released by the KPSC from time to time.