KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission is a legal and authorized body established by the state government in order to regulate and fulfill the demand of the workforce in the govt bodies. The organization has recently published an article for recruitment on the 16 empty posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest. The due date for filing of application form is 20th November 2020. Before applying, the aspirant must get the complete details of the scale of pay, education qualifications, and much more.
KPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||20th November 2020|
KPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – 16
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be a Bachelor’s in the specified field with a minimum score of 50%. For more information, check out the notification on the website.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be held through Computer Based Test (Preliminary and Main Examination).
Pay Scale: The desired candidate after selection will receive a handsome salary of Rs. 52650-97100/- p.m.
Application Fees: Fee details are as follows :
- For GEN candidates Rs. 600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B candidates Rs. 300/-
- SC and ST candidates Rs. 50/-
- No fees for Ex-Servicemen.
Age criteria: The applicant must fall in the range of 18-35 years. Besides, reserved candidates are allowed age benefits as per government norms.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the web page of ‘Karnataka Public Service Commission’
- Add the details in the columns in the form and next is to upload the original certificates in the specific size.
- The candidate must also upload the scanned photograph.
- In end, pay the fees and submit the form before the due date.
- Keep the hard copy of the form for further reference.
NOTE: Details once filled and submitted can’t be changed, so take proper care before the submission of the form.