KRCL Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited to fill up the 139 vacant seats for the Apprentice Training program for session 2021-22. Willing candidates are asked to submit their applications for Graduate Apprentice and Technician/ Diploma Apprentice. The online submission of the application will continue till 22nd November 2021. Candidates looking to complete their apprentice training program may go through the whole notification given by us and then apply for it.
KRCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Posts Name||Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||22-11-2021|
KRCL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates having a Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from a recognized institute are eligible.
Age Criteria: Aspirants of the age group 18-25 years as of 01-10-2021 can apply.
Application Fee: The application fee for Gen Category candidates is Rs. 100/- while SC/ST/ Female/ Minorities/EWS/ PH candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
Pay Scale: Check below.
Selection Procedure: Applicants whose names will appear in Merit List will be called for further process of documents verification.
Important Details on the KRCL Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of vacancies||Pay Scale (per month)|
|1.||Technician Apprentice||52||Rs. 3542/-|
|2.||Graduate Apprentice||87||Rs. 4984/-|
Step by Step Process to Apply For KRCL Recruitment–
- Candidates seeking to apply are advised to read all the information and instructions thoroughly before starting filling up the application form.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the website www.konkanrailway.com.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to register their candidature.
- In the form fill candidate’s name, age, parents’ name, address, qualification, caste/ category, etc. details carefully.
- Applicants need to upload their passport size photograph, signature, caste certificate in case of reserved category.
- Upload the documents in support of academic qualification on the basis of which the candidate files his candidature.
- Pay the fee online only.
- Close the form by submitting it before the last date i.e. 22-11-2021.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are suggested to note their registration number with them.