Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020: Candidates are invited by Kolkata Police for a walk-in the interview process on 03rd and 04th November 2020 for the vacant posts of Medical Officer, Sister-in-Charge, Nurse, Pharmacist, and Technician. If you are eligible and inspired to join the department, then go through the instructions on the website.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kolkata Police|
|Name of the Job||Medica Officer, Sister-in-Charge, Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd (Post 01-02) and 04th November (Post 03-09)|
Kolkata Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kolkata Police
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist Medical Officer – 04
- M.O. (Genera Duty) – 05
- Sister-in-Charge – 08
- Nurse Group II – 10
- Physiotherapist – 02
- Pharmacist – 02
- X-Ray Technician – 01
- Lab Technician (Pathology) – 02
- ECG Technician – 01
Educational Qualifications: The qualifications that a candidate is required to have are different as per separate posts. Check below carefully.
- Medical Specialist Officer – Should have registration with the Medical Council of India/West Bengal Medical Council and Masters from the certified university.
- M.O. (General Duty) – MBBS with registration from Medical Council of India/West Bengal Medical Council.
- Sister-in-Charge – B.Sc Nursing. Moreover, must be registered as Nurse & Midwifery with the west Bengal nursing council.
- Staff Nurse Group II – General Nursing and Midwifery with the registration of West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Technician – 12th (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)/Diploma in Medical Technology (02 years) approved by state medical faculty of west Bengal.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done directly on the basis of the Academic Performance and Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary details are mentioned in the list below :
- Post 01 – INR 50000/- p.m.
- Post 02 – INR 40000/- p.m.
- Post 03 – INR 21000/- p.m.
- Post 04 – 09 – INR 18000/- p.m.
Age criteria: Candidate must be within the specified age of 65 years for specialist doctors and 50 years for all remaining posts.
Official Website: www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020:
- Attend an interview at the below-mentioned address with copies of all certificates with the original documents.
- Interview Venue:- Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata – 700025
NOTE: For any clarification regarding recruitment, reach us on-call – (033) 2455-2704 during working hours.