KMC Recruitment 2020: We have a fantastic job opportunity for you the readers. All of the candidates can apply for recruitment for 15 vacant posts of Fireman as notified by the advertisement released on the official website of Kolhapur Municipal Corporation i.e www.kolhapurcorporation.gov.in. The candidates can apply for the recruitment in offline mode by posting the hard copy to the office address by 25/07/2020.
KMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kolhapur Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Fireman|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to Apply||25/07/2020|
KMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kolhapur Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
Educational Qualifications: All of the candidates must have passed Class 10th with the Fireman Training course.
Selection Procedure: The basis of the selection of the candidates will be the Written Exam and Interview performance of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid Rupees 10,000/-per month as salary.
Application Fees: The candidates of General and OBC categories will have to pay Rupees 100 as the application fee. For the candidates of all the other categories, the fee is exempted fully.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be lesser than or equal to 43 years. The candidates who belong to any reserved category will be eligible to claim relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.kolhapurcorporation.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for KMC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.kolhapurcorporation.gov.in to download the format of application provided by the Kolhapur Municipal Corporation.
- Make sure to fill the details in the hard copy and paste a recent photo of yours on the application form.
- The candidates need to sign on the form and also across the photo.
- Attach the self-attested copies of the academic certificates with the application form.
- Send the application form to the following office address: The Commissioner, Kolhapur
NOTE: Applications can be sent to the office address by 25/07/2020 only as the applications received after that date will not be accepted for the recruitment.