KCB Recruitment 2021: Kirkee Cantonment Board Pune decide to engage the skilled persons to fill up the posts of Junior Clerk, Junior Engineer, and Sanitary Inspector. All the aspirants can apply by 24th May 2021 after check out the eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age level, required experience, and more.
KCB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Kirkee Cantonment Board|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk, Junior Engineer, and Sanitary Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Pune|
|Last Date To Apply||24/05/2021|
KCB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Junior Clerk – 05
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 02
- Sanitary Inspector – 02
Educational Qualifications: The necessary qualifications are :
- Graduation in any stream with Computer proficiency. Must have a certificate from government institute in computer typing with 35 wpm in English – Post 01.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering – Post 02.
- 12th with the sanitary inspector course certificate from the government institute – Post 03.
|Category||Age Required (In Years)|
|GEN||18 to 25|
|OBC||18 to 28|
|SC/ST||18 to 30|
|PWD||18 to 35 (GEN), 38 (OBC) & 40 (SC/ST)|
The upper age for the departmental candidates will be as per board norms.
Application Fee: GEN/OBC category candidates are bound to pay an examination fee of Rs. One Hundred at the time of application. Others are exempted after showing sufficient documents in proof that they fall under the reservation category.
Pay Scale: Kirkee Cantonment Board Pune will distribute salary to its employees in the following manner :
- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Post 01.
- Rs. 41800 – 132300/- Post 02.
- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Post 03.
Selection Procedure: The entire process of selection will be based upon Skill Test and Written Exam.
Important Details Regarding KCB Recruitment 2021–
The opportunity of online application will be availed to the applicant from 24th April 2021 – 24th May 2021.
How To Apply Online For KCB Recruitment 2021–
- Online applications can be submitted through the application link given below.
- Log in with registered mobile and password. IF new user, then creates an account by filling in the necessary details i.e. name, mobile, e-mail, etc.
- After login, disclose the relevant information in the form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Remit the fees and take out its proof for further need.
- Click on submit button, the hard copy of the form is not needed to send to any address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Application can be made for more than one post with the separate application form.