KHC Recruitment 2021: We are here to inform our readers about the recruitment notice published by the Karnataka High Court on www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Karnataka High Court requires capable and talented candidates for 94 posts of Civil Judge. The applications can be filled online through the proper medium before 27/04/2021 to avoid any obstacle on the website such as jam or rush. For further information, read the paragraph below.
KHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Posts Name||Civil Judges|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Karnataka|
|Last Date To Apply||27-04-2021|
KHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Civil Judges – 94
Educational Qualifications: Mandatory qualification for the online application is a Degree in Law from a renowned college or institute. For more details, please have a look at the official notification.
Age Criteria: As per the details in the official para, the applicant should not be more than 35 years. But for SC/ST candidates, the relaxation will be of 03 years. It means they can be allowed up to 38 years.
Application Fee: The application charges prescribed by the Karnataka High Court for the candidates of SC/ST/Category I is Rs. 250/- and the remaining candidates must pay Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale: The individual will get the fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 27700-44770/-
Selection Procedure: The candidates whose application is complete will be called for Written Test (Pre & Main) and Viva-voce.
Important Details Regarding KHC Recruitment 2021–
Karnataka High Court will shortlist only those applications that are complete and contains authentic details.
How To Apply Online For KHC Recruitment 2021–
- The first step of the application is to log on to the official website of the court i.e. https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Read the instructions on the screen under the heading ‘General Instructions for Candidates’
- Thereafter, click on ‘Online Application’ and fed up the necessary particulars in the columns given in the form.
- After it, upload the mark sheet of Law Degree, age details certificate, caste proof of the reserved applicant, experience, and also the signature of the candidate with the passport size photograph in white background.
- Make sure to remit the fees followed by the end submit of the application after rechecking of details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: After 27/04/2021, no candidate will be able to file the application for the post of Civil Judges.