Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: The Kerala Public Service Commission is the agency of Karnataka state for conducting the civil services exams (competitive and departmental). Its importance lies in the fact that in the present scenario, the number of aspirations to join the government sector is increasing day by day and it led to an increase in competition as a result of which it becomes easy to selected talented individuals. Therefore, Kerala Public Service Commission is inviting applications for 125 openings of ‘Police Constables’ from strong and active candidates. The recruitment due date for online application is 03rd August. But one important thing for the application is that the applicant must have Secondary. Read the official notification to know about how to apply, age limit, and selection process.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Police Constables|
|Number of Vacancies||125|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd August 2020|
Kerala PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Police Constable – 35
- Women Police Constable – 90
Educational Qualifications: Job aspirants must have completed 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Entrants will be selected on the basis of their Physical Measurements and Tests.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get an attractive amount for their service.
Age criteria: Age of the applicant must be between the age of 18-31 years. Relaxation will be provided to the candidates lies in the reserved category.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020:
- Petitioners can submit their applications online on the website.
- Log on the website of KPSC firstly which is keralapsc.gov.in
- Apply further by using user id and password (If new applicant, register with the help of e-mail/contact and others details).
- Fill the complete details in an online form.
- Upload the scanned testimonials within the prescribed size.
- The applicant must submit the application by the due date.
NOTE: Matrix certificates will be considered for the date of birth proof.