Kerala High Court 2021: Kerala High Court has a total of 55 vacancies to be filled for the post of Assistant. The candidates need to apply online on www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in. Make sure that the application form is submitted by the candidates before 18/08/2021. All of the details related to the application process, start and end date to apply, fee if any to be paid by the applicants, selection process, etc. are written below check and read.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Kerala High Court|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kerala|
|Last Date To Apply||18/08/2021|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: A Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Law must be possessed by the candidate applying for the post of Assistant.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be born between the specified dates of 02/01/1985 to 01/01/2003.
Application Fee: The candidates also need to make payment of a fixed amount as the application fee:
- General and OBC Category: Rupees 450
- SC/ ST/ Differently Abled (Unemployed Only)-Nil
Pay Scale: Rupees 39,300-83,000/-per month will be paid as salary to the candidates.
Other benefits and increments will also be applicable.
Selection Procedure: Objective-Test, Descriptive Test, and Interview will consist of the selection procedure so make sure to prepare and qualify the same.
Important Details Regarding Kerala High CourtRecruitment–
The candidates if they find that they are eligible as per the specified criteria then can apply for the recruitment for 55 vacancies for the post of Assistant in Kerala High Court by filling the online application form on www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in. The same must be filled and submitted anyhow by 18/08/2021.
How To Apply Online For Kerala High CourtRecruitment–
- If you fulfill each and every condition and criteria specified then go to the official web portal of the Kerala High Court i.e www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in.
- On the website, go to the careers and recruitment section where you find a link for the application for the specified vacancies.
- Fill in the details through the link for the application form.
- A photo of the applicant in passport size and the candidate’s signature must be uploaded in that link only.
- Pay the applicable application fee and submit the application form post verifying the filled details with the application form.
Important Links To Consider for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Do not wait unnecessarily but apply as soon as possible.