Kerala High Court Recruitment: Kerala High Court has decided to fill up 52 vacant posts of Part-Time Sweeper, Computer Assistant. An official employment notification has been issued on the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in providing all the information related to the process of recruitment. Ensure not to wait till the last date to submit the application form. The applications can be submitted in online mode only on www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
The details provided below include posts name, qualifications, application fee, etc.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Kerala High Court|
|Posts Name||Part-Time Sweeper, Computer Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kerala|
|Last Date To Apply||
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who wanna apply need to possess the Class 05th Certificate (Post 1) and Class 12th Certificate (Post 2).
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants can be as per the specified limit only. The candidates must be born between 01/01/1984 to 01/01/2002.
Application Fee: The amount of fee to be paid by the applicants is as follows:
- Part-Time Sweeper: Rupees 430 (General and OBC Category)
- Computer Assistant Grade-II: Rupees 500 (General and OBC Category)
Pay Scale: Rupees 9,340-14,800/-per month (Post 1) and Rupees 20,000-45,800/-per month (Post 2) will be the salary scale paid to the candidates upon their appointment.
Selection Procedure: The following are the details:
- Part-Time Sweeper: Written Exam and Personal Interview will be conducted in order to select the candidates for the recruitment for the post of Part-Time Sweeper.
- Computer Assistant Grade-II: Objective Type Test followed by Typing Test will be the basis for the selection for this post.
Important Details Regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment-
- Part-Time Sweeper: 45
- Computer Assistant Grade-II: 07
How To Apply Online For Kerala High Court Recruitment-
- To apply go to the official website of the Kerala High Court which is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Pay the fee if required and ensure to fill the details in the form accurately only.
- Ensure to upload the documents asked by the organization.
- Submit the application form before the last date at any cost.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: All the updates related to the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 will be shared with you on our website only so do not miss any.