KELTRON Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited notified for filling of 102 seats of Engineer, Officer, Trainee, and Assistant through online mode on cmdkerala.net on or before 25th November. Read the information specified below to get complete updates of KELTRON Recruitment 2020.
KELTRON Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Engineer, Officer, Trainee, and Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||102|
|Last Date to Apply||25th of November|
KELTRON Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Manager – 02
- Assistant Manager – 03
- Senior Engineer – 07
- Senior Officer – 06
- Engineer – 13
- Officer – 05
- Engineer/Officer – 16
- Engineer Trainee – 50
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the specified degrees as mentioned in the official notification of KELTRON.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview. The final selection will take place after document verification.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a handsome salary of Rs. 20500-54910/- specified according to the post for you you are appointed.
Application Fees: The candidate must pay Rupees Five Hundred at the time of application. SC/ST candidates are exempted to pay the amount.
Age criteria: Post wise age details is specified below :
- Post 01 & 02 – 45 years.
- Post 03 & 04, 06 – 40 years.
- Post 05, 06 – 36 years.
- Post 08 – 35 years.
Official Website: www.cmdkeraka.net/www.keltron.org
Important Instructions to apply for KELTRON Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must go to www.cmdkeraka.net/www.keltron.org and must fill the online form to apply for Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020.
- Upload the important testimonials with the latest photograph and the signature of the applicant.
- Scan the academic certificates and supporting documents to upload on the portal.
- Now pay fees and keep the receipt for future records.
- Before submitting the form take a careful look at the details filled and finally click on submit.
- Candidate must have proper proof of application submission to show in case of any issue.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail and contact because all the communications will be held through it.
NOTE: Applications will be entertained till 25th November, afterwards the application link will get disabled.