Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020: We want to inform you that Karnataka State Police has a total of 162 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector. The organization has notified that the candidates who are eligible as per the specified criteria can apply for the recruitment online on the website www.ksp.gov.in by 27/07/2020. The candidates must be aware of all the details of the recruitment so read the details carefully. Instructions must also be followed by the candidates while applying for the recruitment process.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||162|
|Last Date to Apply||27/07/2020|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police-45
- Police Sub Inspector-26
- Sub Inspector KSISF and KSRP-91
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed a Graduation Degree from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Written Exam, Endurance Test, and Physical Standard Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 37,900-70,850/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay the application fee as per the specified instructions
- General and OBC Category candidates: 250 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ Category I: 100 Rupees
Age criteria: The candidates must be of the age of 21-26 years.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020:
- Fill details in the application form online on www.ksp.gov.in to apply for recruitment for Karnataka State Police.
- The fee is to be paid by the candidates via debit/ credit card or internet banking.
- The candidates have to upload a passport size recent white background color photo along with the candidate’s signature.
- Do not forget to upload academic certificates.
- Submit the application form and note down the application number with you for reference for the future.
NOTE: The applications will be accepted only till 27/07/2020 starting from 26/05/2020.