JPSC Recruitment 2021: Jharkhand Public Service Commission requires 49 qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Director and Senior Scientific Officers. Apply online on or before 26/03/2021.
JPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Director/Senior Scientific Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Ranchi|
|Last Date To Apply||26/03/2021|
JPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post: Assistant Director/Senior Scientific Officers are categories into the following aspects :
- Physics – 03
- Firearm – 09
- Narcotics – 01
- Explosive – 05
- General Chemistry – 03
- Toxicology – 09
- DNA – 05
- Biology – 05
- Serum Science – 03
- Photography – 01
- Forensic Engineering and Equipment – 01
- Cyber Forensic/Cyber Crime – 02
- Lie Detection – 01
- Document – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who had the following specific degrees post wise can apply :
- M.Sc/B.Sc in relative subject with Diploma of Computer Application – Post 01 to 06.
- M.Sc/B.Sc in any subject with Diploma in Computer Application – Post 07 to 09.
- M.Sc/B.Sc in Physics with Computer Application Diploma – Post 10.
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics or Instrumentation – Post 11.
- M.Sc/BE/B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science – Post 12.
- M.Sc/B.Sc/BA Honours – Post 13.
- M.Sc/B.Sc (Physics or Chemistry) and Diploma in Computer Application – Post 14.
Age Criteria: The applicants will be eligible if they are under 21-35 years of age. The relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per the JPSC norms mentioned below. Age will be taken on 01.08.2020.
- Backward Class – 02 years.
- Female – 03 years.
- SC/ST – 05 years.
- PwBD – 10 years.
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 years.
- The candidate who is on regular service of 03 years or more with the government of Jharkhand will entitle relief of 05 years.
Application Fee: Candidates of General and Other Backward Caste are required to pay Rs. 600/- while for SC/ST of Jharkhand – Rs. 150/- only.
Pay Scale: The selected aspirant will receive a wonderful salary of Rs. 47600-151100/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through Recruitment Test and Interview.
Important Details Regarding JPSC Recruitment 2021–
The application process of JPSC will remain open from 05/03/2021 to 26/03/2021.
How To Apply Online For JPSC Recruitment 2021–
- The application can be submitted through Online System on www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Read the application instructions carefully and fill up the information in the form with rapt attention as once filled details can’t be changed after submitting.
- Pay the fees in a prescribed way (non-refundable).
- And finally, post the application to the below-mentioned address till 08/04/2021.
- “Examination Controller, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi-834001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Kindly fill in the details in the form in block letters only.