JKRLM Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission announced for SPM, Project Manager, Block Program Manager, DGM, MIS Assistant. An individual will be able to make an online application on or before 22nd January 2021. To get further information on JKRLM Recruitment 2021, look at the below-given details carefully which include selection process, age limit, etc.
JKRLM Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Posts Name||SPM, Project Manager, Block Program Manager, and DGM|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Srinagar|
|Last Date To Apply||22/01/2021|
JKRLM Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- SPM (Under Various Disciplines) – 03
- SPM Livelihoods (Farm & Non-Farm) – 02
- Project Manager, FNWH – 01
- Project Manager, SISD & Gender – 01
- DPM (Various Disciplines) – 12
- Block Program Manager – 61
- Coordinator Livelihoods (Farm & Non-Farm) – 12
- MIS Assistant/Accountant Cum Administrative Assistant – 68
- State Project Officer (NRM, GIS & Livelihoods) – 03
- District Coordinator NRM – 01
- District GIS Expert – 01
- Block GIS Coordinator – 01
- Block NRM Expert – 01
- Block Livelihoods Expert (Agriculture & Allied) – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be a Bachelor’s/Master’s/MBA holder with adequate work experience as per the recruitment terms and conditions. Before proceeding with the application, the candidate must check out the details in the official notification.
Age Criteria: Candidate must not be more than 45 years counted from 01st January 2021.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be paid to the selected candidate.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding JKRLM Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must be certain that he/she has filled in the details in the online form on the ground of accuracy. No form will be accepted after 22nd January 2021.
How To Apply Online For JKRLM Recruitment 2021–
- Applications in an online mode can be submitted through the website https://sids.co.in.
- The candidate must fill up information regarding the applicant as asked in the form after the verification of eligibility criteria.
- Upload the documents like age, caste evidence, experience proof, the latest photograph of the candidate with signature.
- In end, click on final submit followed by rechecking of filled details in an application form.
- The applicant must keep a hard copy of the application to show in case demanded in the future.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: It will be the duty of the candidate to verify the details with the original certificates to avoid any further defects related to the application.