JKPSC Recruitment 2021:Online applications are opened by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission in order to fill the 53 vacant seats for Physical Training Instructor (PTI). The commission has asked the applicants to submit their applications before the closing date i.e. 22/09/2021. Candidates willing to grab this opportunity to work in JKPSC can check the full notification released by JKPSC on its official website. The official website of JKPSC is www.jkpsc.nic.in. We have provided all the information concerning the recruitment like age and eligibility criteria, fee for application, pay scale, instructions to keep in mind while applying for this vacancy. Applicants may have a look over it before proceeding further.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Physical Training Instructor (PTI)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Last Date To Apply||22-09-2021|
Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have Master Degree in Physical Education/ Sports Education from a recognized institute/ college/ university.
Age Criteria: Candidates whose is age is not more than 40 years as on 01 January 2021 are eligible to fill the application form.
Application Fee: Application fee details are given below:
- Gen: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 500/-
- PHC: Nil
Pay Scale: A good amount of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6000/- per month will be offered to the selected candidates as their salary.
Selection Procedure: An Interview or Viva-Voce will be organized for the selection of suitable candidates for this job vacancy.
Important Details on the Recruitment–
- Physical Training Instructor – 53
Step by Step Process to Apply For Recruitment–
- Interested candidates are asked to apply online only using the official website of JKPSC i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Aspirants must read the full notification and check their eligibility for the prescribed post.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill the form, upload their photo, signature, and relevant document’s scanned copy, and submit it.
- The fee for application must be filled before the last date i.e. by 22nd September 2021.
- Take a printout of the application after the final submission of the form and retain it for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are advised to complete the whole process of online application and fee payment before 22-09-2021 to avoid any inconvenience during the whole process.