JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has issued official job notification on the website www.main.jipmer.edu.in. The notification is about the recruitment of skilled and qualified candidates for 20 vacancies for the post of Computer Operators. The candidates need to apply online on www.main.jipmer.edu.in by 18/09/2020. The aspiring candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held on the specified date of 23/09/2020.
JIPMER Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Job||Computer Operators|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||23/09/2020|
JIPMER Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
Name of The Posts:
- Computer Operators-20
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must hold a Degree from an accredited college and must have knowledge of Word Processing and Excel with Typing speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Typing Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: A consolidated sum of Rupees 20,000/-per month will be paid to all the selected candidates.
Application Fees: The application fee is not to be paid by the candidates of any of the categories.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be not more than 30 years.
Official Website: www.main.jipmer.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply online on the website www.main.jipmer.edu.in.
- Fill the application form and upload the scan copies of all the academic certificates.
- Submit the form in the end.
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has clearly specified that the candidates will be recruited only on the basis of Walk-in-Interview.
- The candidates need to come to the venue of the Interview with the filled proforma, passport size photos, the academic certificates in original and xerox.
NOTE: The candidates will be kept informed about the recruitment process in the future. We will provide all the updates on our website only, it is the duty of the applicants to keep visiting our website so as not to miss any update.