Janpad Panchayat Recruitment 2021: Janpad Panchayat Dantewada is asking the young and energetic candidates to make applications for the posts of Rojgar Sahayak. The total number of vacancies is 05 for which the form can be filled till 19/02/2021 in an offline mode.
Check the official notification where you will get the details of age limit, salary offered, method of selection, requisite educational qualifications, how to apply, etc.
Janpad Panchayat Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Janpad Panchayat Dantewada|
|Posts Name||Rojgar Sahayak|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chhattisgarh|
|Last Date To Apply||19th February 2021|
Janpad Panchayat Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Rojgar Sahayak – 05
Educational Qualifications: Individuals who had 08th/10th/12th pass certificates will be eligible applicants.
Age Criteria: Before starting the application, the applicant must verify that he/she is of the age fixed by Janpad Panchayat which is 18-35 years. But this limit is not applicable for the reserved candidates as they are entitled to relaxations.
Application Fee: Candidates are exempted from application charges.
Pay Scale: To know the salary details, stay on the website of the organization.
Selection Procedure: Merit List will be prepared for the final selection during the recruitment process.
Important Details Regarding Janpad Panchayat Recruitment 2021–
At the time of form filling, the candidate must check that the details entered by him/her in the application must be accurate and complete as in original certificates. Any mismatch in filled details with the original documents will not be accepted in any case.
How To Apply Offline For Janpad Panchayat Recruitment 2021–
- The first step of the application is to visit the website of Janpad Panchayat.
- Read carefully the key points about the application.
- Download the application form and take out its print copy if you fulfill the required criteria.
- Put the particulars in the form carefully that are candidate’s name, father name, birth date, address, employment registration, academic score, and other useful details.
- Paste the clear background photograph and fix the hard copies of the important certificates serving as supporting certificates with the form.
- In end, post the form to “Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat Dantewada, Pin – 494449”
- Keep a copy of the application for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidate will have to show a Character Certificate issued by the Police Department.