Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Bank has invited candidates to apply online on www.jkbank.com. The candidates will have to make sure to apply for the recruitment in the online mode for 1876 vacancies of Chief Risk Officer, CA Economist, Engineer, Banking Associate, Probationary Officer. The candidates must submit the applications before the last date specified post wise.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Bank|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer, CA Economist, Engineer, Banking Associate, Probationary Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1876|
|Last Date to Apply||
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer-350
- Banking Associate-1500
- Chief Risk Officer-01
- Chief Investment Treasury Officer-01
- Chief Technology Officer-01
- Chartered Accountant-05
- Mechanical Engineer-08
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the specified academic qualification.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the appointment on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be hired on a handsome salary package as per the rules and regulations.
Application Fees: The applicants will be required to pay an application fee of Rupees 2500 (Post 2-9).
Age criteria: Candidates need to check the age criteria as follows:
- Post 1: 20-32 years
- Post 2: 20-30 years
- Post 6-9: 25-40 years
- Post 3-5: Up to 50 years
Official Website: www.jkbank.com
Important Instructions to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates will have to make sure to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Bank on www.jkbank.com.
- Fill the details asked in the form and pay the application fee.
- Upload a passport size recent color photo, signature, and scan copies of the academic and work experience related certificates.
- The candidates need to submit the application form after verifying all the filled details.
- Keep a photocopy of the online form with you.
NOTE: The candidates need to make sure to apply for the recruitment by the following dates:
- Post 1-2: 24/07/2020
- Post 3-9: 18/07/2020