Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020: Jail Prahari Madhya Pradesh has published the recruitment notification for the 282 vacancies of Jail Prahari. Interested candidates can read the detailed recruitment notification on the website and apply online. Applications can be filled for the openings on the website by August 10, 2020.
Jail Prahari Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jail Department Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Job||Jail Prahari|
|Number of Vacancies||282|
|Last Date to Apply||10th of August 2020|
Jail Prahari Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jail Department Madhya Pradesh
Name of The Posts:
- Jail Prahari – 282
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 12th from the sta
Selection Procedure: Before getting the job, the candidate needs to qualify the following three stages :
- Written Test.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Pay Scale: The amount paid to the candidate after selection will be in the range of Rupees 19500 to 62000/- per month.
Application Fees: Rupees Five Hundred for GEN and OBC’s. Although for SC/ST and PH’s of Madhya Pradesh – Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only.
Exam Date: The organization decided to conduct the written test for the post of Jail Prahari from 03rd to 10th November 2020.
Age criteria: The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years but not more than 33 years. The relaxation will be as per organization norms for reserved applicants.
Official Website: www.peb.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of the Jail Department Madhya Pradesh i.e. www.peb.mp.gov.in and apply online for the post.
- Update the requisite details in the specified format about the personal, academic, and experience details.
- Upload the scanned picture and signature of the applicant.
- Pay the fees by card and then submit the form.
- A hard copy of the form must be retained by the candidate for future reference as proof.
- The application link will not accept applications after the due date.
NOTE: This is the responsibility of the candidate to stay with the website for important notifications.