ITBP Recruitment 2021: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is seeking eligible and skilled candidates for the empty posts of General Duty Medical Officers, and Specialists on 88 vacancies. The applicant can appear for the interview conducted by ITBP on the specified dates i.e. 10th & 11th May 2021.
To get the comprehensive details of the recruitment such as salary norms, age limit, the process of application, and more, see the article below.
ITBP Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Posts Name||General Duty Medical Officers, and Specialists|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Interview||10th & 11th May 2021|
ITBP Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Post Name: Specialists & General Duty Medical Officers – 88
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have qualifications included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act. For more information, please go through the official notification.
Age Criteria: The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 70 years.
Application Fee: ITBP does not mention any specified information regarding the fees in its official notification.
Pay Scale: As per the organizational’s norms, the monthly perks will be Rupees 85000/- for specialists & Rupees 75000/- for GDMO.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected upon their performance in the Interview.
The selection of the qualified candidate will be based on the medical fitness of the candidate.
Important Details Regarding ITBP Recruitment 2021–
Joining on the vacant posts will occur for the period of three years or till the age of the applicant reaches up to 70 years whichever is earlier. The tenure in the workplace can be extended for two years more after completion of three years in the beginning with the condition that age should not be more than 70 years.
How To Apply Offline For ITBP Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must read out the official notification for the detailed instructions of ITBP Recruitment.
- Take out the print of the application form, if you are eligible for the job.
- Fill up the particulars in the application form and attached the hard copies of self-attested documents with the application.
- Paste the photograph with the white background in the application form and reach the interview venue along with the original documents on time.
- All the contenders are adhered to strictly follow the terms and conditions specified by the recruiter.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For detailed instructions about the recruitment, the candidate may read the description on www.itbppolice.nic.in OR www.itbp.gov.in.