ITBP Recruitment 2020: The candidates who were dreaming of getting a job in the armed forces can now get one of their choices as Indo Tibetan Police Force has notified that it will fill up the 51 vacancies for the post of Constable. The applications have also been invited for the recruitment to be filled online on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The candidates will be allowed to apply only by 26/08/2020.
Keep in mind that the vacancies are only for Sports quota candidates.
ITBP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indo Tibetan Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||51|
|Last Date to Apply||26/08/2020|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo Tibetan Police Force
Name of The Posts:
- Constable (General Duty-Sports Quota)-51
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will be eligible to apply only in case they have the requisite academic qualification and sports achievement with a certificate.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be solely recruited based on their performance in the Written Exam, Interview, and Physical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be offered a handsome salary as per the pay scale of Rupees 21,700-69,100/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates will be asked to pay an application fee when they will be filling their applications for recruitment. The fee to be paid by the candidates of different categories is as follows:
- General and OBC Categories: Rupees 100
- SC/ ST Categories: Exempted fully
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified limit of 18-23 years.
Official Website: www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020:
- As the candidates can apply in the online mode only, so first of all, have to visit the organization’s official website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- On the website, fill all the details in the form and pay the fee if required.
- Upload the credentials after which the candidates have to submit their online application forms finally.
NOTE: All the candidates will have to make sure to apply for the recruitment by 26/08/2020.