ITBP Recruitment 2020: We are delighted most to serve you the information about the latest job opportunity offered by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) through a job advertisement released on its official www.itbpolice.nic.in. The candidates who are eligible and interested for this job may apply by attending the Walk-in-Interview to be held as on 24th and 25th September 2020 for 14 vacancies for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO).
ITBP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Job||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Date of||24th and 25th September 2020|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer-14
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have the specified medical qualification with the relevant experience.
Selection Procedure: Through the selection procedure.
Pay Scale: The appointed candidates will be paid a sum of Rupees 75,000/- per month as their remuneration.
Application Fees: Fee is not to be paid by the applicants.
Age criteria: The appointed doctors will not be allowed to work after attaining the age of 70 years.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020:
- We have provided all the details regarding the recruitment in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force so read the details and check if you are eligible and fulfill the specified eligibility criteria.
- If the answer to the above is yes then please prepare yourself for the Interview process.
- The candidates need to bring their latest passport size photos, academic and work experience related certificates in original and xerox.
- The candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview on the specified dates of 24th and 25th September 2020 at the following office address: Directorate General, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, Ministry of Home Affairs/ Govt. Of India, Sector-1, West Block-1, Ground Floor, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
NOTE: The applicants will be appointed as GDMOs for CISF and NDRF BNs at various locations throughout the country.