ISRO Recruitment 2021: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is going to recruit meritorious candidates for 24 vacancies of Administrative Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer. The applications should be submitted by 21/04/2021 online on www.isro.gov.in. Read the following details mentioned below in order to apply for the post in a successful way.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Posts Name||Administrative Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chandigarh|
|Last Date To Apply||April 21st, 2021|
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Administrative Officer – 06
- Accounts Officer – 06
- Purchase & Stores Officer – 12
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be Graduated such as B.Com/BBA/BBM OR Post Graduate i.e. M.Com/MBA OR ACA/FCA/AICWA from the renowned college or institute. For more details, check out the official notification.
Age Criteria: Individuals under 35 years will be eligible for the post. Age will be computed on 21.04.2021. For reserved, the upper age will be 38 years (OBC) and 40 years (ST).
Application Fee: GEN/OBC candidates need to pay Rupees Two Hundred Fifty for the application although, SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM are free.
Pay Scale: As per the norms of the Indian Space Research Organization, the candidate will receive a handsome salary of Rs. 56100/- per month. In addition, HRA, DA, and TA will also be reimbursed.
Selection Procedure: The following are the stages through which the applicant will go through such as the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding ISRO Recruitment 2021–
The due date of the online application is 21/04/2021 still, the fee can be paid till 23/04/2021.
Applicants should keep themselves active on the website so that they can get timely updates.
How To Apply Online For ISRO Recruitment 2021–
- Online Registration can be done by the competent candidate on https://isro.gov.in.
- He/She needs to get registered on the NCS portal after checking the eligibility criteria.
- After registration, you will get the registration number, keep it with you for future reference.
- Enter the required details in the application form about the applicant’s personal and educational curriculum.
- Upload the photograph and the signature in the scanned form.
- Click on the submit tab after the successful payment.
- Retain the print copy of the application form but it is not required to send to any address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Candidates from the government sector must apply through the proper channel.