Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: This is a useful article for 08th pass candidates searching for the job as the Irrigation Department has requirements of personnel on the empty vacancies of Grade IV, Peon/Chowkidar, Khalashi, APPO, and Office Peon.
The candidates wanted to join the department can make sure to apply before the due date specified in the para below.
Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Irrigation Department Guwahati|
|Posts Name||Grade IV, Peon/Chowkidar, Khalashi, Office Peon and APPO|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||08 March 2021 & 05 March 2021|
Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Grade IV (Chowkidar/Peon/Khalashi) – 99 (Guwahati)
- Peon, Khalshi, APPO – 22 (Nalbari)
- Peon, Chowkidar, Khalashi – 29 (Nagaon)
- Peon/Chowkidar, Khalshi, Office Peon – 07 (Assam)
Educational Qualifications: 08th passed candidates are welcomed for the online application of vacant posts.
Age Criteria: The required age limit prescribed by the Irrigation Department Guwahati is 18-40 years counted from 01.01.2021. The rules defined for the other categories are as follow :
- 43 years – OBC/MOBC.
- 45 years – SC/ST(P)/ST(H)
- 42 years – Ex-Servicemen.
- 50 years – PWD.
Application Fee: No charges.
Pay Scale: Candidates will receive the salary under the grade of 3900/- amounting to Rupees 12000-52000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: During the process of recruitment, candidates’ skills will be checked through their scores in the Written Test, Personal Interview, Documents Verification, and Merit List.
Important Details Regarding Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021–
Following are the testimonials which must be uploaded at the time of online application :
- Academic marks sheet of the middle class.
- 10th mark sheet for age proof (In case, not available then Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority).
- Caste certificate, Employment Exchange of Assam Registration Certificate, Resident Certificate.
- Declaration form with the PWD/EWS certificates.
How To Apply Online For Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates will be able to file an online application at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in.
- Fill up the complete details in the recruitment corner on the portal.
- Upload the self-attested copies of the important documents in PDF format.
- Also, upload the latest photograph with the signature under the given dimensions.
- After a preview of the details, tab on final submission.
- Provide us correct mail/mobile at the time of application as all the future correspondences will be done through it.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notification 03||Find Here|
|Official Notification 04||Find Here|
Note: The candidates are suggested to visit the website of the Irrigation Department Guwahati for upcoming updates/amendments.