IREL Recruitment 2021: Indian Rare Earths Limited is going to recruit candidates as notified by the latest employment advertisement issued on www.irel.co.in. The recruitment is for 44 vacant posts of Apprentice. Apply for the recruitment in the offline mode by sending the physical copies to the below stated office address by 07/12/2020.
Any candidate who want to apply need to read the details specified below at least once and follow every instruction provided in the employment notification
IREL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kerala|
|Last Date To Apply||07/12/2020|
IREL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Details of the Posts:
- Trade Apprentice: 32
- Vocational Apprentice: 02
- Graduate Apprentice: 06
- Technician Apprentice: 04
Educational Qualifications: Those aspiring candidates who possess an ITI certificate/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ B.Sc can apply for the recruitment.
Age Criteria: 18-25 year candidates can apply for the recruitment for above vacancies.
Application Fee: No need to pay the application fee.
Pay Scale: Suitable salary will be paid to the selected candidates as per the organizational rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the academic score of the candidates in the qualifying academic qualification. The same merit list will be the basis for the selection of the candidates.
Important Details Regarding IREL Recruitment-
Indian Rare Earths Limited 07/12/2020.
How To Apply Online For IREL Recruitment-
- Indian Rare Earths Limited has suggested that the candidates can apply in offline mode and a format of the application form is provided on www.irel.co.in.
- Fill the details in a physical copy of the application form.
- All the details filled in the form must be according to the records in the academic qualification certificates only.
- A photo of the candidate in passport size with white background is to be pasted on the form.
- Do not forget to sign across the photo that you will paste on the form.
- Self-attested copies of the academic credentials need to be attached with the application form and sent to the office address.
- The candidates need to send the duly-filled application form to The DGM (HR and Administration), IREL India Limited, Chavara, District-Kollam, Kerala-691583
- The applications received after the last date will be of no use.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|