IPR Recruitment 2021: Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is planning to recruit competent persons for 37 vacancies of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. The due date for the online application is December 21st, 2021. After the due date, the application can not be filled in any case.
To get the comprehensive details on IPR Recruitment 2021 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, etc., please view the below-mentioned article carefully.
IPR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Posts Name||Graduate and Technician Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||21st December 2021|
IPR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: An individual who is interested in the Apprentices posts must possess B.Tech/B.E OR Diploma in concerned subjects from the recognized institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates can check out the official notification to know about the age required for application.
Application Fee: The process of application does not involve any charges.
Pay Scale: The salary distribution by the Institute for Plasma Research will be done in the following way :
- Graduate Apprentices – INR 10500/- p.m.
- Technician Apprentices – INR 9400/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made by the Institute for Plasma Research solely through academic scores.
Important Details on the IPR Recruitment–
|Post Name||Graduate (Degree)||Technician (Diploma)|
|Electronics & Communication||03||02|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||03||02|
Step by Step Process to Apply For IPR Recruitment–
- The process of registration starts with the registration on http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- After successful registration, visit http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html
- Applicants must fill the mandatory academic as well as personal bio-data in the application form.
- Upload all the testimonials deemed to be relevant from the application point of view.
- Make sure to review the entire details before the submission.
- All the further updates about recruitment will be done through e-mail, so it is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the correct mail id to get all the notifications on time.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: If any individual had already attended the apprenticeship training program, he/she will not be appropriate for the post.