IPR Recruitment 2020: Institute for Plasma Gandhinagar has good news for all the readers regarding employment as the organization is planning to recruit skilled individuals fulfilling essential criteria for the posts of Graduate and Technician Apprentice. The due date to submit an online application is 22nd November, therefore, eligible candidates must apply within the specified time. The vacancies offered for an appointment is 18. Recruitment and selection will be done according to the provisions of the Apprentice (Amendment) Act 1973.
IPR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Name of the Job||Graduate and Technician Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd of November|
IPR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute for Plasma Research
Name of The Posts:
- Computer Engineering – 01
- Civil Engineering – 01
- Electrical Engineering – 05
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 04
- Mechanical Engineering – 05
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering – 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must possess B.E./B.Tech OR Diploma in the concerned subject as per the post.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be held solely on the basis of Merit List.
Pay Scale: Reward will be given to the Apprentice @10500/- (Graduate Apprentice) and 9400/- (Technician Apprentice).
Age criteria: Individuals within the or up to the age of 26 years will be competent for online application. But the candidates under the reserved category have exempted some relief as below :
- 03 years – OBC.
- 05 years – SC/ST.
- PwD – 10 years.
Official Website: www.ipr.res.in
Important Instructions to apply for IPR Recruitment 2020:
- Visit on https://www.ipr.res.in and get important details.
- Tab on recruitment link and start fill requisite details in the form.
- Upload the photograph in passport size with the certificates if required.
- Finally, check out the details again to ensure accuracy and submit the application.
- Candidates having the desired degree on or before 2018 will not be qualified for the job.
- Any kind of mismatch in information filled will lead to application cancellation.
- Keep the hard copy for future reference.
NOTE: The candidate must have a valid mail id as all the communications will be done through e-mail.