IOCL Recruitment 2020: An official job advertisement has been released by Indian Oil Corporation Limited asking candidates who possess the required academic skills and qualification to apply for the recruitment by filling the application form online on www.iocl.com. The candidates will be engaged for 63 vacant posts of Junior Engineering Assistant, Chief Manager, Research Officer. Make sure to submit the online applications by 07/11/2020 or 23/10/2020 as applicable.
IOCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineering Assistant, Chief Manager, Research Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||63|
|Last Date to Apply||
IOCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production)-49
- Junior Engineering Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Fitter cum Rigger)-03
- Junior Engineering Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant (Instrumentation)-04
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-01
- Chief Research Manager-02
- Senior Research Manager-02
- Research Officer-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the following academic qualification:
- Post 1-4: Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- Post 5-7: Bachelor Degree/ Masters Degree in Engineering/ Ph.D.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Written Test, Skill Test, Proficiency Test, and Physical Test for the Post 1-4. The candidates who are applying for Post 5-7 need to qualify and compete with each other both in the Virtual and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid the following amount as salary after their appointment:
- Post 1-4: Rupees 25,000-1,05,000/-per month
- Post 5: Rupees 1,00,000-2,60,000/-per month
- Post 6: Rupees 90,000-2,40,000/-per month
- Post 7: Rupees 50,000-1,60,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay an application fee as specified below:
- General and OBC Category: 150 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen Category:
Age criteria: The candidates of the following age are eligible:
- Post 1-4: 18-26 years
- Post 5: Up to 45 years
- Post 6: Up to 40 years
- Post 7: Up to 32 years
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Important Instructions to Apply:
- Fill the form in a physical copy as per the format provided on www.iocl.com.
- Paste a photo and attach copies of the academic certificates.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Post Box N. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana-132103
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates.