IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued an official employment advertisement asking candidates to apply for recruitment in online mode by submitting their applications on www.iocl.com. There are a total of 482 vacancies for the post of Apprentice. The candidates need to submit the online applications by 22/11/2020
IOCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||482|
|Last Date to Apply||22/11/2020|
IOCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
Western Region Pipelines-265
- Gujarat – 90
- Rajasthan – 46
- West Bengal – 44
- Bihar – 36
- Assam – 31
- Uttar Pradesh – 18
South Eastern Region Pipelines-60
- Odisha – 51
- Chhattisgarh – 6
- Jharkhand – 3
Northern Region Pipelines-116
- Haryana – 43
- Punjab – 16
- Delhi – 21
- Uttar Pradesh – 24
- Uttarakhand – 6
- Rajasthan – 3
- Himachal Pradesh – 3
Southern Region Pipelines-41
- Tamil Nadu – 32
- Karnataka – 3
- Andhra Pradesh – 6
Educational Qualifications: A Degree or Diploma in the concerned trade needs to be possessed by the candidates applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their position in the Merit List only.
Pay Scale: The appointed candidates will be paid stipend as per the rules of Apprenticeship Act.
Application Fees: Do not pay for applying for the recruitment as the same is not needed.
Age criteria: Check the age limit specified in the official notification and apply only when you find yourself eligible.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Important Instructions to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates who want to apply need to visit the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited i.e www.iocl.com.
- Click on the link for the application form.
- Fill the details in the form that will appear once you click on the specified link.
- Upload the required credentials, a passport size photo and the signature of the applicant.
- Submit the online application form before the specified last date at any cost.
NOTE: Please note the following important dates for the recruitment:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04/11/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22/11/2020
- Date of the Written Test: 16/12/2020