IOB Introduction: Indian Overseas Bank is a government-owned bank under the control of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The bank has its headquarter in Chennai with 3400 domestic branches and 06 abroad branches. The bank had its origin in February 1937.
IOB Recruitment 2021: Nowadays, every person wants to be settled in the banking sector due to the golden career opportunities in this field. Indian Overseas Bank is back again with the wonderful job chance for the 01 vacany of Senior Economist. The closing date for the online application is on 29th April 2021.
Keep reading the further details to know about the salary package, minimum prescribed age, how to apply, eligibility criteria, and more.
IOB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Posts Name||Senior Economist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date To Apply||April 29th, 2021|
IOB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: An individual should be Post Graduate in Economics from an accredited college or university.
Additionally, the candidate must have 10 years of work experience in a Commercial Bank/Financial Institution.
Age Criteria: On 01.04.2021., the applicant should be less or equal to 62 years.
Application Fee: Indian Overseas Bank fixed Rs. 1000/- as application charges.
Pay Scale: The amount paid to the deserving candidate will be Rupees 100000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview OR Interview through Video Conferencing will be conducted by the IOB for selection in the organization.
Important Details Regarding IOB Recruitment 2021–
The online application for the post of Senior Economist can be filled up by the aspirant with the complete details up to 29/04/2021.
If the applicant is found not to follow the instructions prescribed by the bank, the application will get rejected.
How To Apply Online For IOB Recruitment 2021–
- Read the detailed advertisement under “Recruitment of Senior Economist on Contract Basis” on www.iob.in.
- Click on Registration, enter the required particulars after which you will get the registration number and password.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and relevant certificates including education certificate, caste proof, age evidence.
- Remit the fees and keep the hard copy of the fee receipt for future reference.
- The hard copy of the application need not send to any place but it can be retained for further reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidate will get all the intimations through e-mail.