Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has started a recruitment process of sailors for the empty posts of Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit, and Matric Recruit. All the interested candidates can apply by filling in the prescribed details on the format available at https://joinindianarmy.nic.in the latest by 07/03/2021.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Navy Sailor|
|Posts Name||Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit and Matric Recruit|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||07th of March 2021|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: 10th/12th passed candidates will be eligible for recruitment. In addition, he/she must have sports achievements on the following grounds :
- Team Games – Participation at International/National/State Level.
- Individual Events – Must have attained 06th position in Nationals (Senior) OR 03rd position in Nationals (Junior) OR 03rd position in Inter-University meets.
Age Criteria: The candidates should meet the desired criteria of 17-22 years as per the official notification.
Pay Scale: In starting, the candidates will receive a salary of Rupees 14600/- p.m.
After completion of training, they are entitled to receive Level 3 of Defence Pay Matrix i.e. Rs. 21700-43100/- with MSP @5200/- per month and DA.
Selection Procedure: At first, candidates have to appear for trials and the qualified candidates will go for medical examination at INS, Hamla, Mumbai.
Important Details Regarding Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021–
Indian Navy will accept offline applications for sailors till 07th March 2021. While for the candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands – 14th March 2021.
Following are the posts :
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruit
- Matric Recruit
How To Apply Offline For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates must go through the application instructions available on the home page of the Indian Navy.
- Take out the print of the application form after confirmation of eligibility criteria.
- Put up the credentials in the form and paste the latest photograph in the form on the vacant space.
- After revising of filled details, forward the application to “The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy), New Delhi 110021”
- In case of any recruitment related issue, call us at telephone – 011-26887485.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: All the candidates must read the important instructions before the application for the posts.