Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy was founded in 1612 for the first time and currently the president of India is the supreme commander of the Indian Navy. Indian Navy is seeking expert candidates in the organization on the vacant posts of Executive/Technical Branch. The online application for the post should be filled by 18/02/2021. Let us have a look inside the details below to know completely about the recruitment along with its contents such as salary details, selection criteria and more.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||Executive/Technical Branch|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bangalore|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned Below|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Post Name: Posts are divided into the following parts :
- Sports – 01
- Law – 02
- Naval Constructor – 14
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor/Master Degree/Degree in Law from an accredited college/institute. For Post 01, an applicant must have participated in sports achievement with the holding of Diploma in Sports from the recognized institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be between the age of 22-27 years (Post 01-02) and 19.5-25 years (Post 03).
Application Fee: There is no special information related to charges. Therefore, candidates must not pay.
Pay Scale: The complete details of salary and allowances paid to the candidates is available on the website.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of Merit List, Interview, Physical Measurement, and Medical Fitness.
Important Details Regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2021–
Competitors from different areas are welcomed to submit their applications from 29th January 2021 to 07th February 2021 (Post 01-02) and 10th February 2021 to 18th February 2021 (Post 02).
How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021–
- Job aspirants can apply in an online mode on the website of the Indian Navy.
- At first, they need to grasp the important instructions related to the application, and then they can feed complete details in the application form in the recruitment corner.
- Upload the required credentials and submit by the due date.
- The candidate must have a print of the application so that he/she can bring it with him/her at the time of the interview.
- The application will be scrutinized deeply, in case of any error it will be rejected.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: Training is expected to be started in the month of June 2021.