Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has started the recruitment process for the hiring of 1159 personnel on the empty posts of Tradesman Mate. The due date for application is the 07th of March 2021. Therefore, an interested candidate must apply before the due date to avoid any technical error.
Find more information on the recruitment of the Indian Navy such as salary scale, desired age, education qualifications, experience, etc. in the draft below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||Tradesman Mate|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||07-03-2021|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who had done 10th with ITI can apply.
Age Criteria: As per the official norms of the Indian Navy, the applicant should be in a range of 18-25 years.
Application Fee: The charges determined for GEN/OBC candidates are Rs. 205/- On the other side, SC/ST/PWD/ExSM and Women candidates are totally exempted.
Pay Scale: At the beginning of joining, applicants will receive a monthly remuneration of Rs. 18000-56900/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The evaluation will be done by the Indian Army on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the Online Exam.
Important Details Regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2021–
All the candidates are informed to bring one identity proof with the photograph on it. Make sure to apply before the end date 07/03/2021, otherwise, the link will be disabled and the application can’t be filled.
How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates are suggested to go through the instructions of the Indian Navy prescribed on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Tab on ‘Join Navy’ followed by a click on ‘Civillians’ – Tradesman Mate.
- Fill up details regarding name, address, father name, birth date, etc. and all must be match with the matrix certificate.
- Next, the applicant should upload the testimonials that include matrix certificate, caste certificate (for reserved only), recent image, signature on white paper, and any other documents which are relevant.
- Click on submit after the preview of complete details.
- Print out of the form need not post at any address while the same can be kept for future records.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Candidates must mention correct email/mobile in the application form because all the correspondences will be done by the Indian Navy through mail/mobile.