Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has just like every year published an official advertisement inviting all the candidates who have passed Class 12th and aspire to grab this beautiful opportunity to entering Indian Navy as an Officer. There are a total of 35 vacancies under the B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme. All of the relevant and important details regarding the recruitment and selection process have been laid down below. The organization will accept the applications for the entry by 10/10/2021 to be submitted only on the official portal www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||B.Tech Cadet Entry|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||10/10/2021|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who had passed Class 12th with aggregate of 70% aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subjects) and 50% in English subject.
Age Criteria: The candidates must be of the age specified in the official advertisement.
Application Fee: The applicants will not have to make any payment for participating in the process of recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid handsome amount as remuneration upon their selection.
Selection Procedure: The organization will conduct SSB Exam and the candidates scoring highest marks in SSB Test and the Merit List will be recruited.
Important Details on the Indian Navy Recruitment–
Indian Navy has the following vacancies and the applications will be accepted by 10/10/2021 on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in:
B.Tech Cadet Entry
- Executive Branch: 05 Posts
- Executive and Technical Branch: 30 Posts
Step by Step Process to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment–
- The applicants are to visit the official website of the Indian Navy which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The candidates must enter their accurate details in the online form.
- The candidates are to ensure to pay the fee if that is applicable otherwise not.
- The form will also require you to upload a passport size photo and signature.
- Moreover, the scan copies of the required academic certificiates need to be uploaded as well by the candidate.
- Make sure to follow the instructions and submit your applications by 10/10/2021.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: We have made sure to sum up all the required information in this article, go through the article carefully.