ICG Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard will employ individuals with the requisite academic level to fill the empty posts of Navik and Yantrik which are 358 in number. ICG has activated an online link to fill the application. Therefore, each and every desired as well as the qualified person must take the benefit of this opportunity by applying online up to 19th January 2021.
ICG Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts Name||Navik, Yantrik|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||19 January 2021|
ICG Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Navik (General Duty) – 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 31
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 07
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 10
Educational Qualifications: Post wise required qualifications are being mentioned below :
- Matrix with Maths & Physics as a compulsory subject – (Post 01).
- 10th from an accredited board – (Post 02).
- Secondary Class with Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power Engg) – (Post 03-05).
Age Criteria: Candidates must note down the age criteria determined for the application :
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 22 years
- Relaxation will be as per organizational rules.
Application Fee: Candidates from SC/ST caste need not pay although the remaining candidates must pay an amount of Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty for successful application filling.
Pay Scale: Handsome wages will be paid to the selected aspirants.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done based upon the physical measurement of the candidate applying as per the specifications shown below :
- Minimum height of 157 cms
- Well proportionate Chest with least expansion of 5 cms
- Wight must be in proportion to height and age plus 10 % age
- Normal hearing with the visuality of 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Important Details Regarding ICG Recruitment 2021–
Every qualified applicant must know that the commencement of application online on the website of an organization has been started from 05/01/2021 and it will continue till 19/01/2021 (by 06:00 pm).
How To Apply Online For ICG Recruitment 2021–
- Application only in online mode can be filled.
- At first, verify the application instructions.
- Put required bio-data in the same manner as given in original certificates.
- Attach the scanned certificates including the white background photo and digital signature on the portal.
- Pay the fees and click on submit after ensuring the accuracy of details filled.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Check out notifications published on the website to know more about the exam date, result date, and other relevant information.