ICG Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard is asking the young and energetic persons to fill an online application for the posts of Navik within the domestic territories of the country. The recruitment process will continue by 07th December 2020. Candidate desired to apply can do by filling an online application on joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. For comprehensive details of elements of recruitment such as age limit, application fees, and more, check the para below carefully.
ICG Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Navik (DB)|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Last Date to Apply||07/12/2020|
ICG Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Navik (Domestic Branch(Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry – 01/2021 Batch – 50
Educational Qualifications: Candidates having 10th with an aggregate 50% score will be eligible for the job.
Selection Procedure: The following are the essential parameter under which candidate will go through and qualify for the final selection :
- Written Test (MCQ).
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Test.
Pay Scale: Initially the candidate will get the basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (pay Level 03) along with other allowances depending upon the nature of the post.
Age criteria: Applicants should be in the range of 18-22 years on 01st April 2021 except the candidates belongs to the reserved category who will get relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC according to the government norms.
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for ICG Recruitment 2020:
- Access the ICG portal at https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on the opportunities column.
- Select advertisement related to the post and click on Navik (Domestic Branch).
- An online application form will be displayed on the screen, fill the mandatory details in the columns.
- Upload the photograph and the signature of the candidate in jpeg format.
- Before the final submission, check the details filled in the form.
- Candidate must bring three e-admit cards, two application forms with original certificates as and when called by the interviewer.
NOTE: The candidates must check the notifications on the website regularly.