Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has notified that it is going to recruit candidates for the 58th Short Service Commission (Technical) Men (April 2022) and 29th Short Service Commission (Technical) Women Course (April 2022). The candidates need to register and submit the application for the specified recruitment on the official portal of the Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The applications will be accepted by 28/10/2021.
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||SSC Technical Posts|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||28/10/2021|
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Engineering Graduates or candidates in the final year of their Engineering Degree can apply for recruitment.
Age Criteria: Make sure that you fulfill the condition related to the age criteria.
Application Fee: No candidate is to make any payment for the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salaries according to the rules and norms specified.
Selection Procedure: The application received will be shortlisted and the shortlisted ones will be called for Medical Exam and SSB Personal Interview.
Important Details on the Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment–
Indian Army will accept the online applications for the recruitment only between the specified dates of 28/09/2021 to 28/10/2021. Apply for the following vacancies on the official portal www.joinindianarmy.nic.in:
- 58th SSC Men (Technical)- 175 Vacancies
- 29th SSC Women (Technical)- 14 Vacancies
- Widows of Defence Personnel Only – 2 Vacancies
Step by Step Process to Apply For Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment–
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army SSC Technical www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the link for the online application form.
- Once you click on the link, you will land on a new window which will be of the blank application form to be filled by you.
- Every detail asked in the form is mandatory so do not fill any column blank.
- Incomplete and inaccurate information may lead to rejection of the form so be careful before the final submission.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Let us know if you have doubt.