Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Indian Army is the biggest component of the Indian Armed Forces whose supreme commander is the president of India. Indian Army came with the good news of recruitment for unmarried male and females candidates on 55 vacancies of the NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course for Short Service Commission (NT). An interested candidate who is keen to join the Indian Army must take a chance to become part of the department by applying online on or before the 28th of January 2021. To get more of the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme in April 2021, read the information below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||NCC (Men/Women)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||28th January 2021|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- NCC (Men) – 50 (45 posts for General Candidates and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel)
- NCC (Women) – 05 (04 posts for General and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel)
Educational Qualifications: Check out the detailed info as mentioned in the official notification of the employer.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate must match the official norms of the Indian Army.
Application Fee: No charges are fixed by the Indian Army.
Pay Scale: The salary scheme for NCC Special Entry will be based upon the organizational norms. All the incentives and allowances will be as per the norms of the Indian Army.
Selection Procedure: The organizational selection process will include Interview, Merit, Scrutinization, and Medical Test.
Important Details Regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
Only applications made in online mode till the due date such as 28th January 2021 will be selected for recruitment. Application made in any mode other than the method specified above, same will be rejected immediately.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
- On the web page on https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, get application instructions.
- Fill up the required details and attach the certificates which are mandatory.
- Recheck the filled details and in end, tab on the submit button.
- Retain the printout of the application form as a reference for the future.
- There is no such requirement to send the hard copy of the application form to any specific address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidate will be responsible for his/her own to get a delay in receiving important information.