Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Indian Army announced the good news on its website for the aspirants seeking to build their career in the army field through the entry of Short Service Commission NT Course. The candidate can register for this course by filling up the requisite details on the portal by 04/06/2021.
we have elaborated the further details about the recruitment in the below-specified para, let us read it carefully before proceeding to the application.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Short Service Commission (NT) Course|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||04th June 2021|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Bachelor’s in Law from an accredited institute. Kindly check out the official notification for more information.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 27 years counted on 01st of July 2021. The relaxation to the reserved candidates will be provided by the Indian Army as per the norms of the government.
Pay Scale: The quantum of salary will be based upon the post in the Indian Army as follows :
- Lieutenant – Rs. 56100-177500/- (Level 10)
- Captain – Rs. 61300-193900/- (Level 10 B)
- Major – Rs. 69400-207200/- (Level 11)
- Lieutenant Colonel – Rs. 121200-212400/- (Level 12A)
- Colonel – Rs. 130600-215900/- (Level 13)
- Brigadier – Rs. 139600-217600/- (Level 13A)
- Major General – Rs. 144200-218200/- (Level 14)
Selection Procedure: The criterion adopted by the Indian Army for the final selection is SSB Interview, Medical Examination, and Merit List.
Important Details Regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
Online registration for Indian Army JAG will start from 06th of May 2021 at 03:00 PM and it will be closed by 04th of June 2021 till 03:00 PM.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
- Primarily, the candidate must go through the registration on the website by click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ followed by a click on ‘Registration’
- Select the icon ‘Apply Online’ under the heading Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course.
- Read all the relevant instructions and then put up the requisite information as such the applicant’s name, qualifications, address, experience, age, caste, email, and more.
- The candidate must have a copy of the application filed with him/her so that he/she can show it in case demanded in the future.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: To get more updates, regularly stay on the website.