Indian Army Recruitment 2021: The Indian Army is the biggest land-based Indian armed forces seeking candidates for the various posts of Soldiers. The applicants from different regions can file an online application till 30/04/2021. Get further information on recruitment such as pay package, age limit, selection procedure as well as the application process.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||30-04/2021|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Soldier (GD)
- Soldier (Technical)
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Sol Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
Educational Qualifications: The academic qualification necessary for the application of Indian Army vacancies are Class 08/10th/12th from the certified board.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate must be between 17.5 to 21 years (Post 01) and 17.5 to 23 (Post 02-05).
Application Fee: There are no specified charges for the application.
Pay Scale: As per guidelines of the government of India, the selected candidate will get a handsome salary.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done by the Indian Army through Written Exam, Medical Test, and Physical Measurement.
Important Details Regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
The period of recruitment rally in the Indian Army is from 16th May to 30th May 2021.
The candidates should note that they can download the online admit cards from 01/05/2021 from the official website.
Indian Army can make amendments in the terms and conditions of recruitment. Therefore, all the aspirants are advised to stay on the website regularly to get the latest updates.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
- Visit the official website and click on login (if not have a user id and password, then click on registration).
- After entering the id-password, select the post of your interest and read all the instructions.
- Fill up personal, academic, and communication details.
- Thereafter, click on the upload documents and attach the education certificates, age, caste, photograph, and signature on the portal.
- Finally, click on review details and check them properly before the final submit.
- The candidates must have medical specifications prescribed by the Indian Army in its official notification.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Still, if any candidate faces any issue related to the application, then he/she may contact over the telephone on 0863-2230008, 2230006.