Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Indian Army advertised for the empty posts of Soldiers on various vacancies which can be filled by the desired applicants by 06th April 2021. Candidates who are anxious for army posts must submit the application by the due date in an online mode. Follow the details below before the application.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Alwar|
|Last Date To Apply||06/04/2021|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Detailed Information of Posts:
- Soldier (GD)
- Soldier (Technical)
- Soldier (Tradesman)
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be 08th/10th/12th pass out from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: The candidates of the specified age will be eligible for the post. Relevant age criteria include:
- 17.5 to 21 years – post 01.
- 17.5 to 23 years – post 02-03.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army norms.
Selection Procedure: Final selection for the posts will be done on the basis of the Written Exam and Physical Measurement Test followed by the medical examination.
Important Details Regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
The recruitment rally will be organized from 20/04/2021 to 15/05/2021. Admit cards to be brought during the rally will be availed to the candidates through e-mail mentioned by them at the time of applying.
Relaxation to the reserved quota candidates will be as per Indian Army norms. Make sure to follow all the relevant instructions of Covid-19 to avoid any damage.
The result of the written test will be published by the recruiter on the official website, so the candidate must check it on a timely basis.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates are required to go through the process of online registration first.
- Log on accordingly and upload the qualifications, experience, age certificate, and caste proof (if privileged).
- Upload the attested photograph on the portal with the signature.
- Finish application process by the tab on Submit followed by the review of details.
- The candidates have to bring 20 pp size unattested photographs with them at the time of the interview/exam. In case the applicant is Sikh, then he/she has to bring 20 photographs in turban and 20 without a turban.
- Retain a hard copy of the application for further reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To get any details about the recruitment, call us on 01442703169 OR 01442702169.