Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Unmarried male contenders who had studied in the engineering field and are interested in Army jobs will find this article more useful. Indian Army has released a notification in the employment paper for Technical Graduate Course 133. Qualified and skilled candidates can get a chance by submitting an application in an online mode till 26/03/2021.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Technical Graduate Course|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Dehradun|
|Last Date To Apply||26-03-2021|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Civil/Building Construction Technology – 11
- Mechanical – 03
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 4
- Computer Sci & Engg/Computer Tech./Info. Tech./M.Sc Com. Sci. – 9
- Information Technology – 03
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 02
- Telecommunication Engineering – 01
- Electronics & Comminication – 01
- Satellite Communication – 01
- Aeronautical/Aerospace/Avionics – 03
- Automobile Engineering – 1
- Textile Engineering – 01
Educational Qualifications: The qualified candidate must have B.E/B.Tech from the approved institute/college. The candidates in the final year of these degrees are also welcome.
Age Criteria: Age will be counted on 01/07/2021, on this date, the candidate must exist between 20-27 years.
Pay Scale: The scale of salary will depend on the rank in the Indian Army as follows :
- Lieutenant – Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Captain Level – Rs. 61300-193900/-
- Major – Rs. 69400-207200/-
- Lieutenant Colonel – Rs. 121200-212400/-
- Colonel Level – Rs. 130600-215900/-
- Brigadier Level – Rs. 139600-217600/-
- Major General Level – Rs. 144200-218200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale – Rs. 182200-224100/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lietunenat (NFSG) – Rs. 225000/- (fixed)
- COAS – Rs. 250000/- (fixed)
Pay on Military Service will be Rs. 15500/- per month and during cadet training it will be Rs. 56100/- per month fixed.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection involves the following stages :
- Centre Allotment
- 02nd Stage Selection
- Medical Check-up
- Joining Letter
Important Details Regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
After the due date, no application can be filled i.e. 26th March 2021 till 3 PM. The training period will be of the duration of 49 weeks. All the expenses occurred on the training will be bear by the Government. In case, the trainee is withdrawn from the training due to his own fault, in such a case he has to refund the training cost of Rs. 11952/- per week.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates who are serious about the application should visit the official website https://joinindianarrmy.nic.in.
- Tick on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ followed by Registration.
- Fill up the necessary information and upload the certificates, if required.
- Review the details and finally close the application process by a tab on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidates are responsible to receive time-to-time updates on the website.