Indian Army Recruitment 2021: The candidates who had done their 12th with PCM and have a great keen to join the army jobs will be happy to read this article. Indian Army has published on its official website for the admission of candidates in the 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme 45 course to be commencing in July 2021. Therefore, unmarried male candidates who hold prescribed eligibility can apply online before 02nd March 2021 to avoid the rush on the website during the last days of application.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 45|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||02/03/2021|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 – 90
Educational Qualifications: It is essential that the applicant should have passed :
- 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- at least 70% marks must be obtained by the candidates.
Age Criteria: The relevant age limit for online application is being shown below :
- minimum – 16.5 years.
- maximum – 19.5 years.
Application Fee: Candidates are exempted from application charges.
Pay Scale: Salary will depend upon the rank of the candidates and it will prevail in the range of Rs. 56100-250000/- Many other allowances will also be granted.
Selection Procedure: Selection will consist of the Shortlisting of application, SSB Interview, and Medical Exam.
Important Details Regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
Training duration will be for five years and it will cost @ Rs. 8785/- per week which will be born by State except for personal withdrawals. The candidate should apply by 02nd March 2021.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2021–
- Only online applications can be filled. So, click on ‘Online Application’ on the website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the particulars in the form after reading of terms and conditions.
- Submit the form with the details in the same spell as in the original certificates.
- The hard copy must not be sent to any recruiting directorate.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate must bring original certificates with one set of photocopies, 20 pp photographs with valid photo identity.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Application once filled and later it is found that the details are wrong, then it will be canceled. So, make sure that the application has been filled as per the terms and conditions of the Indian Army.