Indian Army Recruitment 2020: The Indian Army is in need of candidates for the various vacancies for the posts of Soldier, Soldier Tradesman. The applicant should fill online application by 16th November & 04th December 2020. The complete details have been specified in the official notification published on the website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier, Soldier Tradesmen|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||04/12/2020 & 16/11/2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Tradesman (Chef Community, Dresser, Steward, Washerman, Tailor & Support Staff, Equipment Repairer)
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper)
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 08th/10th/12th passed from the authorized board. For detailed info. see official notice.
Selection Procedure: The selection criteria specified by the Indian Army is as follows :
- Written Test.
- Physical Measurement.
- Medical Test.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid to the selected candidates as per Indian Army norms.
Application Fees: Candidates are not supposed to pay for the application process.
Age criteria: The candidate should be 17.5 to 21 years (Post 01), 17.5 to 23 years (Post 02-07).
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- The application will be filed online on the official website.
- Make sure to fill up the complete details in the form and attach the self-attested copies of the documents.
- The latest photograph must be uploaded on the portal with the signature in a specific format.
- In end, the candidate needs to submit the form before the due date.
- At the time of the recruitment, rally candidates must bring original certificates in all which are qualifications, age, caste, experience, domicile, address proof, and similar other as may be relevant.
- Further details about the test date and others will be shared with the applicant through e-mail.
NOTE: For further details, contact ARO (Assistant Recruiting Officer) on 7417799317/ARO Rohtak – 01262-268568