Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian Army is recruiting candidates for filling 199 vacancies for various posts through JAG 26, SSC Tech 56, and SSCW Tech. The candidates need to ensure to apply for the recruitment by filling the online application form on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The applications must be submitted by the candidates by 14/11/2020.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||JAG 26, SSC Tech 56, and SSCW Tech|
|Number of Vacancies||199|
|Last Date to Apply||14/11/2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- JAG-26 (APR 2021) (MEN & WOMEN) – 8
- SSC(TECH)-56 – 175
- SSCW(TECH)-27 (APR 2021)- 14
- Widows of Defence Personnel Only – 2
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have obtained the specified academic qualification from a recognized authority.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will need to go through the prescribed process of selection.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will be paid a very handsome salary as per the rules and norms of the organization.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay any fee for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates between the age group of 20-27 years are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
The Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness are eligible to apply up to the age of 35 years.
The candidates who belong to any specific category that has been listed as a reserved category can get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the central government of India rules upon showing proof of category.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- The applications for the recruitment can be filled only in online mode on the official website of the Indian Army i.e www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The applicants need not pay the fee for the application, so fill the details accurately and upload a passport size photo.
- The academic qualification certificates of the applicant need to be uploaded as well.
- Submit the filled online application form after cross-verification.
NOTE: The online applications need to be submitted at the latest by 14/11/2020.