Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian Army plays a major role in establishing peace, harmony, and unity in the country and saves the country from external aggression and internal threats. Indian Army has lots of vacancies from time to time and now it is the same time when the organization has 99 vacant posts of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police). The applications should be made on or before 31/08/2020.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||INDIAN ARMY|
|Name of the Job||Soldier GD|
|Number of Vacancies||99|
|Last Date to Apply||31st of August 2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) – 99
Educational Qualifications: 10th passing with aggregate 45% marks and 33% in each subject from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: List of candidates will be prepared on the basis of matrix marks and thereafter, the main parameter in the selection process will be Written Test, Medical Fitness, and Physical Measurements (Height and Chest Size). If there are two candidates with the same age group, preference will be to the candidate with the upper age. Get more details on the official page.
Age criteria: The minimum age for Soldier GD Post is 17.5 years and the maximum is 21 years. In simple words, an applicant must be born between 01st October 1999 to 01st April 2003. Age is extendable to 30 years for Widows of Defence Personnel who is died by the harness.
Recruitment Rally: The recruitment rally for the Soldier GD post will be arranged at some specified places as given below :
- Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong, and Pune.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Apply online for the Soldier GD with complete details and uploading necessary certificates.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website and the complete details of the rally can be seen about venue and date in admit card.
- Bring original certificates with the two attested photocopies of qualification certificates, caste, age proof, character certificate, etc.
NOTE: Ask for your doubts/queries on www.joinindianarrmy.nic.in OR call on – 011-26173840