Indian Army Recruitment 2020: A very good news for the qualified personnel who are interested to work in the Indian Army because the Indian Army offering recruitment on 109 openings of JAG 26, SSC Tech 56, and SSCW Tech 27. The due date to fill the online vacancies through the application portal on https://joinindianarmy.nic.in is 11/12th November 2020. To get more latest and important details about recruitment and its elements, see the paragraph specified below carefully.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||JAG 26, SSC Tech 56, and SSCW Tech 27|
|Number of Vacancies||199|
|Last Date to Apply||11th and 12th of November|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- JAG 26 (Man and Women) – 08
- SSC (TECH) 56 – 175
- SSCW (TECH) 27 – 14
- Defense Personnel Widow – 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be :
- holding Bachelor’s in Law with a minimum of 55% score and along with it, registration in Bar Council is compulsory – Post – 01.
- Bachelor of Engineering – Post 02.
Selection Procedure: The final selection will be done through an interview, Test, and Documents Verification. The major role will be of physical measurement for the vacancies Indian Army.
Pay Scale: The candidate will receive the best pay scale every month.
Age criteria: The minimum and maximum age for the job application is as follows :
- Minimum – 20 years.
- Maximum – 27 years.
- Defense Personnel Widow died in Harness – a maximum of 35 years.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant must apply through the link on the above-mentioned website.
- Add details (in the correct spells) carefully in the form.
- Next, upload the scanned credentials like the academic certificates and the applicant’s latest photograph.
- Deposit the fees if required and in end, click the submit button after properly checking the details filled in the form.
- The selected candidates are bound to follow ethics in the workplace.
NOTE: Candidates must carefully note that if once details filled in the form and being submitted, then there is no chance for its alteration.