Indian Air Force Recruitment: AFCAT is Air Force Common admission test for the flying batch and for the ground duty batch (Technical and Non-Technical). Based on this test, admission to courses starting from January 2022 will be done. Indian citizens both men and women can apply for this gazetted post. The starting date to fill the application form is 01.12.2020 and the last date to apply is 30.12.2020. Further information about age, education, eligibility, how to apply are described below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment (AFCAT 1/2021) 2020: Highlights
|Organisation||Indian Air Force|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.12.2020|
|Last Date for Women to Apply Online||11.01.2021|
|Date for updating Branch Preferences for Women||18.01.2021- 21.01.2021|
|Date of AFCAT Exam||20.01.2021- 21.01.2021|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020: Detailed Information
|Ground Duty (Technical)||96|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||76|
|2.NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% of Total Seats|
- For AFCAT candidate should have physics and maths in his 12th standard and must secure a minimum of 50 % marks in both the subjects.
- A candidate who has completed his graduation with 60 % marks. It must be a 3-year course.
- Candidate having B.E and BTech degree from a recognized institute. Also, the candidates who have passed the section A and B exam of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India in relevant Engineering discipline are eligible to apply.
- For Flying Batch:
A candidate who born between 02.01.1998 to 01.01.2000 including both the dates. That is, the minimum age is 20 years and the maximum age is 24 years.
- For Ground Batch:
Candidates whose date of birth is between 02.01.1996 to 01.01.2000 are eligible for applying for this post. Both dates are also included. That is, candidates from age 20 to 26 are eligible.
Candidates who are below 25 years of age must be unmarried.
The examination fee is 250 rupees which is non-refundable.
Selection is done on the basis of the result of the AFCAT exam and other eligibility conditions are also checked.
How to Apply Online for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020
Follow the below steps for applying online for AFCAT. Here, an Aadhar card is mandatory for the candidate.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Airforce.
- Fill carefully all the required information. First, register yourself through the candidate register link.
- After registration goes to the candidate login link and fill the application form and upload your photograph, signature, and required documents.
- Complete the payment process.
- Submit the form.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Air Force Recruitment (AFCAT 1/2021) 2020
|Official Website||Careerindianairforce. cdac.in
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Note: Do read all the instructions carefully before apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment (AFCAT 1/2021) 2020.